Friday, March 20, 2009

Creep cat out back

So a couple nights ago at 2:30 am I got up to feed Caity and the when I was trying to fall back asleep I thought I heard someone calling for help...it was far away and I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if I was going crazy so I didn't wake John up for help or anything, just kind of went to sleep praying it was my imagination. Well at 5:30 am this morning both John and I wake up hearing someone yell "SOMEONE HELP ME!" outside our bedroom window. I am talking RIGHT outside our bedroom window. Wicka what????? I mean it was LOUD, loud enough to wake us up. So John grabs his gun starts looking through all the windows seeing if we could find anything. Nothing. So John went with plan B and calls the police to let them know, because we both felt it someone trying to lure us outside. ( Plan A was to go outside and introduce them to Mr. 12-gauge.) At this point we can't sleep on account of there is either a crazy outside or John and I are straight up crazy. So we are just laying on our bed thinking and a car drives by illuminating two shadows walking past another window...TALK ABOUT SCARY MOVIE OR SOMETHING...this was like for real! Now John runs up to look at another window in the house to see if he can see get their faces, I run to...actually I really don't know where I was running...I was just, running I guess, probably similar to a chicken with its head cut off. Then in the lot behind ours I see a flashlight (this is on the opposite side of the house of the stalker shadows) The flashlight flashes RIGHT at me!! I am not even kidding I thought I was a goner....but guess what? It was a police man...all is well. We tell him about the figures bolting in front of our windows (actually John went out and told him...I was too scared to go outside.) Then John and Mr. Popo heard dogs going crazy across the street...Creep cat meet the neighbor's Rottweiler the dogs barking got fainter and fainter. But when the police man went and checked outside our window there were foot prints in the frost leading up to our window as well as hand prints on the fence door "disturbing the frost"...any way long story short, some one was trying to a) break in the house or b)to get pictures of us for the next People magazine....we are a big deal you know. My co worker came in and swore to me that "Hate to break it to you Mary...but they were after you...you and Caity." Thanks for the lift, Pal...I'll try to sleep tonight. Anyways it was a crazy night, (I started this post on Friday so it has been a couple days where there has been no more disturbances to us or our frost.) But creep cats if you are out there our alarm works fine...we won't be needing any further wake up calls. Thank you have a good night

6 comments:

David and Shauna said...

mary! This is so creepy!!!! What the heck! I'm going to have nightmares. Good thing your husband has a gun. you guys can come sleep over sometime if you get scared...we live on the second floor...haha

Lisa said...

I'm so glad all the Brassells are safe and sound. I forgot how much I love your writing style. Keep it coming Mar! The Popo! I love you more than life. Lisa Lines

AnneMarie said...

oh my heck.
I say this for two reasons
1) oh my heck. that is the creepiest story I have heard in a long time. Now I'm freaked out. YIKES!
2) oh my heck. I miss you like you wouldn't believe. I love your writing style. So happy about this blog. So happy the word creepcat made it on the blog.

maryandjohnny said...

Every time I wrote it I thought of you AnneMarie!

Kristin said...

For some reason this has reminded me of our beloved thug run! Maybe we can thug-bust that creepcat.

Kristin said...

P.S. I don't really know what thug-bust means.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...