Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing the one and only....

She stole our hearts from day one, ladies and gentlemen, the newest Brassell;
Caity Elizabeth

YAY! come play with me! (She likes standing in her crib)
This is my favorite smile...she just brightens my day
Daddy's girl..need I say more?
Caity's and my first visit to Jackson Hole
She loves helpping me with Laundry
She love's her bubble baths- that's my girl!
And what is a bath without a ducky...
My two favorite people!
I have a little too much fun playing dress up


All clean!

So happy...

My mascara stick...her favorite chew toy
Of course we have to get a picture of her wearing this...
My flower child.
Eating with Daddy
Just hangin' out

On her blessing day.

7 comments:

Marcie said...

All I can say is it's about time we saw some pictures of your baby! Cute! This has made my day. She is getting so big. I can't believe how much she looks like John. It's so weird to me to see you with a baby. Keep the posts coming!

Kristin and Ben said...

OH...MY...HEAVENS!! This is THE cutest blog EVER. Thanks so much for inviting me. You're so creative...

Kristin and Ben said...

I love how her mouth is always open! :)

Lisa said...

Ok that is precial. That's precious and special.

I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to see your little family during Christmas break. That snow kinda wrecked all plans for driving anywhere.

Alisha said...

Mary, she is adorable!! Im so sad that I didnt get to see you over Christmas. But if you are ever in Utah you should give me a call. I would love to see you.

AnneMarie said...

I've been meaning to comment for a while. I am so happy to see you in cyberspace! you da bomb.

Kaydria said...

Holy CRAP you have the cutest baby I have ever seen. She's perfect. Good job!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...