Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well life continues in the fast lane for us! You wouldn't believe this but it is snowing outside- (that was sarcasm) At least it is a pretty snow, you know the big flake kind. Today Caity had bananas for the first time- she really didn't like Gerber's take on the fruit (I tried it too, it was pretty gross) Every bite she would look at me and her little body would shudder as she swallowed it.
For those of you who don't know- we live in an Assisted Living home as Caretakers...so we have a few roommates in wheel chairs and the such....well, today Caity learned how to roll a ball as her and Colleen played catch for about an hour, It was pretty cute. (here's a picture of Colleen)All the while Grandma Beth clapped at Caity saying, "BINGO! BINGO! You are such a cute wittle boy!" (Beth is in the background)

Oh and guess what? I learned how to play greensleeves on the piano... too bad by the time I learned it I was sick of hearing it, and by the time I want to hear it again I won't remember it. John is trying to fix up our Crown Victoria so we can sell it and we will be once again back to driving the luxurious 85 honda accord. Tonight we head out to special olympics practice, it will be our second time volunteering, we like it so far. Well I should head out or we will be late...by all! Oh wait one more thing! When I was at walmart the other day the was a moose on the loose in the parking lot....random.

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Oh Rexburg, I miss the place. If you ever want to swap rest home stories, I've got some doosies.
Also, you have the cutest baby girl ever and I think she looks just like John.
Also...I miss you. When are you coming to Utah?

Kristin said...

Oh, Bingo. You guys are blessing these people's (and their family's) lives! That picture of Caity is cute cute.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...