Thursday, April 2, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!!!

So today I was in the math lab working on this big project we had to present. I get a call from Mary balling saying she is so sorry but the bank called her and told her someone had taken 2500$ from the account. She said the bank froze the account and is looking into it. Mary told me she had lost her card the night before and couldn't find it. I was sitting at a computer so I looked up our acount and found it was true! I ran dowstairs and outside to where Mary was going to meet me so we could go to the bank. She cried and said I'm sorry. I did come through! I gave her a hug and told her everything is fine and I guess we'll just sell Caity. Just kidding you grandmas. As we're driving to the bank, and I'm planning the heck I'm going to cause going in there, Mary shows me a check she had written to herself for 2500$ and said APRIL FOOLS!!! She did a good job!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow, Mary! That one had me going too...but John, you forgot to say what happened after Mary told you April Fool's!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...