Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter Dresses, colored eggs and jelly beans- I love the traditions with easter. However, I failed as a Partridge by forgetting to buy a ham and scalloped potatoes- but I will do better next year. John and I also watched the first presidency easter message, it was a special way to celebrate the true meaning. What a wonderful time to reflect on our Savior's love and the gift of the atonement. When we got home from church, I had a little too much fun with the camera
Caity in her Easter dress between Dad's feet

Caity and Beth


Me and my girl (even IF everyone says she looks like John)

A couple close ups (she is SO chubby)....





We like being a family...

Daddy-Daughter time

Caity was cranky so John drove her around on Dick's motor wheelchair, she was hanging out competely relaxed, it was funny.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so cute, Mary! Easter dress--love it! I remember how festive you were as my roomie. :)

AnneMarie said...

I need a girl for Easter. And a jazzy.

Lisa said...

M-Dizzle. I love your Easter pictures and your beautiful baby girl. I tried every phone number I have to get a hold of you, but alas no luck. Give me a call, I have something to tell you. 602-885-4635! Love ya Lisa Lines

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...