Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh what a day!

Today commenced at 3:00 am with a resident pounding on doors and going potty all over the carpet. I knew it would probably be nice for me to wash the carpet so the morning shift wouldn't have to, but I just wasn't feeling that much compassion, so I laid down and tried to go asleep, thinking it was just a nightmare. What felt like minutes later, my alarm clock went off- "DADADAADDAAAHHHH!!" and my alarm clock is ready for a day of adventures with mommy. I just couldn't let her down- so we went to the park and Caity went on the swing for the first time- which she loved! We played on the other toys walked around the park then headed home. She took a glorious nap while i cleaned up our bedroom. Then I fed Caity peas, then I went to a work meeting and talked about HIPPA much longer than Hippo or whatever should be talked about. Then I went to IF with a friend to help her look for maternity clothes, which are a pain and awfully too expensive. Then I came home and was totally domestic and made John some soup- he had been at school ALL day. Then we watched the Office. And now I am just ready to crash...so that was a day in life of Mary Pdiddy Brassell. I know what an interesting post. PS- I am learning what everyone means when they say, "just wait til she starts crawling." Oh caity.
Night all!

1 comment:

David and Shauna said...

oh marry, what a life. I especially like the part about the pee. I would have done the same

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...