Saturday, May 9, 2009

Caitys kissing Caitys

Today we went to Mesa Falls with our friends, the Tresslers. Their boy Ezra is the same-ish age as Caity and she likes playing with him a lot, whenever she sees him she gets really excited and reaches for him. We also went to my old stomping grounds, The Backyard- I will forever cherish my memories working there 9+mo pregnant...They were the only place that was hiring when I was pregnant I feel so grateful to them for that. Then we went to the park and played some, and then we went window shopping and got iron candle sticks because we were moms. Then you wouldn't beleive this but John wanted to go off roading so I took my sticky dirty baby home gave her a bubble bath and she is knocked out and I am so exhausted I can't even feel my legs I think. So my husband is still off discovering the terrain of idaho with his accomplice, Cameron. And I since I will be left widow for the next couple hours I think I will just watch this video of Caity kissing herself- you know what? You should watch it too:

video
My favorite part though is when she flips around and smiles at John like, "Hey! Dad, what are doing here watching me?" She will sit and kiss herself for hours.

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

You're hot, Mary.

Andrew & Kandyce said...

Mary! This is Andrew & Kandyce McCracken. We are with the Swansons this weekend and she showed us your blog! You have a very cute family. You can check out our blog at: http://web.me.com/mccracken.andrew

Kristin said...

That is SO cute!

Erica said...

Hi Brassells! It's the Kirbys! We found your blog through the Tresslers. Caity is so stinking cute! I love the little kissies.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...