Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vroom

So today I took on the task of cleaning out the cars on account of John is always giving me a hard time about how dirty my car is. So I started with the car I drive- The Crown vic. I procede to pick up toys, a baby blanket, the stroller, my temple bag- it was pretty untidy. Then I move over to John's car- the honda accord- hmmm....talk about DISGUSTING!! I had to peel sheets of paper off the floor, there were clothes MOLDING in the back seat, there was a bottle that had mold all over the tip, his entire tool chest was spilled out through out the car, homework assignments he was looking for months ago, an orange that was green....I am telling you I wanted to vomit. I don't even want to know where the stains came from all over the seats. I will give him some credit, he does do a lot yardwork and maintenance for a lot of our income, and he is using the car as a truck. But to give me grief about a tickle me elmo? Please.

1 comment:

James, Kayleen and Ezra said...

a green orange? Oh sheesh!!! Mary, you are such a good wife. That's when I would've barfed all over the front seat and said, "you clean it." P.S. Ezra missed Caity muy mucho today. He wouldn't stop saying "Caity pway? Caity pway pwease?" Oh boys.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...