Friday, July 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday on Friday

This week has just flown by. So what do I have to be grateful for? Well, the best thing about THIS thursday as that our work meeting got cancelled...hallelujah! Also I am grateful John and I got to go to the temple. We were in the waiting chapel at 5:50 and the 6:00 session was already full. If we couldn't get in that session we wouldn't have time to do one since we had to pick up Caity from Kayleen's and be home at 8:30...so when I felt really discouraged when I heard it was full. Then the temple worker came in and asked which couple had entered the room first out of the 10 couples in the chapel, and it just happened to be us and so we got that last two seats, AND not only that but the girl's side was full so I got to sit right next to John. That was cool too. But just the fact that there was barely room for us and the temple worker came out and got us was just a tender mercy to me of how important it was that we were there.
I am also grateful today for a husband who will stay up late and talk with me and help me get a bigger picture of things I am trying to figure out. He is just my best friend

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...