Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today was a tender Mercy

I went to bed last night counting all the sheep telling me "tomaaarow is going to be a baaaaad day." There was just so much on my list today and I just knew it would be a day I would let the world down. I really feel like God took mercy on me, somehow everything got done. I honestly don't know how, today was a reaffirmation to me that Heavenly Father knows me and he won't ask more than I can do. It was a wonderful Sunday, I am so grateful to have this day every week to take the sacrament and spend time with my family and God. Even as lately Sundays are my busiest days, they are still my most relaxing- I really feel the Sabbath is a day our spirits recognize as our Lord's day. Today I am grateful for Sundays, God's love, Bishop Stone, having a little girl to wear my old dress, holding hands with John at church and friends who reach out to me and really care.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

what a sweet post!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...