Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's a Boy!!

Yup! Johnny Calhoun V is on his way! Oh yeah, and guess what? I am pregnant! I totally went in for my first ultra sound yesterday (thinking I was just under 12 weeks) THEN when Mr. Doctor pulls up the ultra sound screen guess what we discovered? I wasn't 12 weeks along....I WAS 18!!!! 18 blasted weeks! So instead of a peanut we saw...well, we saw it was a boy. How exciting right? The projected due date was originally the first week in Feb- NOW it is sometime in the middle of december.....Crazy. I go back in two weeks to meet with the radiologist expert person and then we will have a for sure due date and an official gender declaration if you will. But anyway, that is the newest with us.
We have been asking Caity if she wants a baby brother and she consistantly responds no...so we will see how it goes....but anyway- wish us luck!

13 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! What exciting news!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh!! What a huge surprise!! Congratulations--that's so exciting that you get to have both genders now. How have you been feeling? Love ya girl.

Kayleen said...

Congrats Mary! THat is so exciting! Ezra kept saying our baby was a girl and he wanted a sister, but I'm sure he's going to love his brother just like Caity will love hers! Yay!!

Alisha said...

YAY!! Congrats Mary! Im so happy for you. Laura is having a boy too. She is due the first week of October. Babies are so fun!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! YAY!!! December is so soon! And a boy. How awesome! I am soooo excited for you guys!

Blake and Laura said...

Congrats!! That is exciting to jump 6 weeks in your pregnancy!

PECK said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for ya!

Peruch Family said...

Congrats! Keep us updated.

Eric and Heidi Kowallis said...

Yeah! How exciting! A baby boy in December will be so fun! How are you feeling?

Alisha and Braeden said...

Congratulations! How fun a boy and a girl. Hope you are feeling great :)

Joan said...

So happy for all of you! That is exciting news! So glad you shared it.

Laura said...

Congrats!!! What a great surprise to be six weeks further along than you thought.

dixieandben said...

Oh congratulations Mary! I know I'm a little delayed, but what great news!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...