Monday, July 26, 2010

Random thoughts...

1-I miss John. It was nice when he was in school because he would be home between classes, and we typically got to spend the afternoon together....it is still going be like 3 more hours and I am ready for him to come home NOW. Oh well, at least it is something to look forward all day


2- Is it weird that I think the Cake Boss is like the coollest person on the planet? I don't know what it is about Buddy- but he just makes my day.



3- I miss Emily and Caity misses Lincoln. COME BACK JOHNSON FAMILY!!!!


4- I don't think I am Wiggles fan.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

What? Not a wiggles fan? Don't tell Ezra... "wake up Jeff!" How could you not love it?

Emily said...

1. Cake Boss is my favorite too! Today I was thinking about all those people out there that buy cable and how I'd like to have it so I could watch cake boss all the time! While I was living at my mom's house I watched it all the time and he made such amazing cakes! Plus, he is just funny and he reminds me of my brother... or someone in the Mafia, I can't decide.

2. That's a cute picture of Lincoln and Caity watching we sing in sillyville. We miss you guys so much! It was so so lucky for us that we got to be your neighbors.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...