Monday, November 8, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

Chelsea asked for a maternity picture- well, here you have it! (this was a couple weeks ago, so I have gotten a little bigger...but you get the idea.) Oh yeah- and I dyed my hair blonde, and John is now black, a secret dream of his I think.... the boy wants swagger. or "swagga" maybe? Anyhow this was just some little thing I threw on last minute, you can't see my heels, but I am wearing them, and wear them every day to highlight my unbloated* ankles, I know- I make pregnancy look glamorous, yeah? Notice how I haven't gained weight anywhere but my belly, I am just lucky that way, after Caity I weighed LESS than before*....I am just a REALLY cute pregnany woman.


If you think I resemeble international super model Heidi Klum....yeah, people keep telling me that as I walk through the halls at school...I don't see it really, but I'll take it.

OK, so maybe if you have a good eye you can tell this isn't me, or perhaps you realize it probably impossible for my husband to change his race...but I don't even have any pictures of me pregnant...but I guess I could get on it...I feel so large the picture would probably have to take up two posts though.

PS- I think Caity thinks my now outie is the baby...I don't mind it so much until we are infront of people and she starts pinching it, saying "Oooooh! Baby Johngee...so cute!" So much for John's comforting, "no one can even tell, Mary"

*HA! What a joke...did I ever even HAVE ankles??
**this statement is far from true...I gained 60 pounds

8 comments:

Laura said...

You are absolutely hilarious. I always look forward to reading your blog entries =)

PECK said...

hahaha whatever Mary! I'm sure you look just as gorgeous as Heidi Klum!

The Mele's said...

this is good! you always make me smile :)

Kristin said...

Mary, you are hilarious. I miss miss miss you. I love to rub my belly and think of you and Anne and Lisa all pregnant too. :)
P.S. You are always gorgeous.

Lauren and Michael said...

Mary! I miss you! Is it time to come back to Rexburg? I cant wait to see Caity baby Johnny YOU and Michael misses talking about guns with John... I think it is time for you to come back!

Ron, Erin and Elizabeth said...

I can totally see it! And I dont believe you gained 60 lbs. You are so gorgeous! We want to have you guys over for dinner and games! Does sometime this weekend work??

Lisa Lines said...

Mary, I'm so happy your back to blogging. Eric died laughing at your entry. I love your sense of sarcasm. If only I could be as glam as you. I love it!

Kayleen said...

you had me fooled! When is your due date again? When are you coming back? Miss you!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...