Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm DONE!!!!

YAY! School is out!! I can't believe it finally over! Just in time too...I wasn't fitting in the desks anymore...seriously. So now we are gearing up for the move back to Rexburg. We are hoping to leave Friday night but think realistically we won't leave until early Saturday, man are we excited for a new adventure! Our goal is to be pretty much settled by Monday night so we can put up our Christmas tree and decorations starting then, we will be in Rexburg for Christmas and it will be our first Christmas away from family on account of I will be 38 weeks prego and having a baby would be just inconvenient on the Montana-Idaho border as we drive up to Washington.

FYI- our phone number has changed to 801-389-8782. And I am hesitant to put our address on the account of numerous fans and stalkers that would likely find their way in our bushes.

Well, wish us luck! If any of you lovely friends in Rexburg happen to be free on Saturday and so bored out of your mind that you are really in the mood to move some boxes...you are more than invited!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I really wish I could haul my pregnant self out to Rexburg to help you move and decorate! :) Good luck with everything; I hope it goes smoothly.

The Schultz Family said...

Congratulations on finishing up the semester, Mary! Wish we could be there to help you out... but I doubt Adam would agree to buying a plane ticket from VA to ID with a 24-hour notice. Sorry.

Lauren and Michael said...

MARY!!! It is time!! I will be ready and willing to help you move back in!! Saturday Ill be free till 3 so please use me! Can't wait to see you!!

Kayleen said...

Congrats on finishing! Good luck with the move. I can come help, but I'll have my boys with me. maybe I could take Caity for you or something? I do need to know where to meet you to help. text or call. my number is still the same, but just in case you have missplaced it again... (603)913-5733

Alisha said...

Mary!!! I'm a horrible friend. I just barely saw your message and now its too late. You have already left Salt Lake. Im sad. I really wanted to see you. Well if you are ever back in Utah let me know. Here is my number 801-615-0788. Good luck with the move!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Good luck on the move! Wish I could come and see you cause it has been FOREVER! You guys have such a cute little family and you will have another one to add here soon! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...