Saturday, January 15, 2011

1-15-2010

Here's something crazy: today is my due date! Its a little crazy. You spend 9 months saying your due date over and over again, and hearing your due date over and over again (even though I kept forgetting mine- thought it was the 13th...but still...) and then it is here! And I don't even know what to do with myself! Jumping jacks? Power squats? Baby where you at??? And the answer is..."quiet mom, I am busy lodging my feet into your ribs." thanks Johnny boy! And hurry up and get here! We are excited to meet you!

Today's pictures are again of Miss Caity










3 comments:

Meredith Carlile said...

She is so cute! Congrats on reaching your due date and good luck on the delivery, whenever it may come!

Lauren and Michael said...

I played those games when I was her age!! That is so cute!!! She is so darling!

Blake and Laura said...

Castor oil?!? It's nasty stuff but it worked for me!

Can't wait to hear about your little guy!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...