Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1-17 and today!

It has been a good couple of days. I went to the Doctor's on Monday- don't even worry I was there for 2 hours and 17 minutes...all for a 2 minute talk with doc. It was pretty busy. John had to work so I braved the office with Caity - of course it is the one time we are there for ever! And Of course the doctor walks in right after Caity has lodged her head between the poles of a table....I didn't dare get down and help her on account of I was pantsless, so I just pulled her hair trying to tug her out until the nurse helped me- redneck much?.....I should have brought my camera to my appointment, then you would have gotten a better taste of my day.

The good news is we have a deadline which has actually been pretty comforting. If I don't go into labor I will be induced Friday at 7:30am. January 21st, 2011- that is going to be my baby boy's birthday! Kind of exciting...I have calmed down quite a bit about the list of things outside my control....I have come to the conclusion that if I go into labor, I do- and that is great. If not, then I will be induced, which could be the kick start my body needs...if Johnny 5 pulls a Caity and decides not cause any dialation and I don't progress while in labor- there is nothing I can do about and will have to get a C-section. End of story. I guess I am just coming to terms with facts and I am just grateful I live in a time that no matter what the baby will come out, and chances of tradegy are fairly slim. Thank you modern medicine. (Special shout out to Mr. Epideral.)

1-17-2010... I opened the door to check in on Caity and totally found her rolled out of her bed, completely knocked out...love it.



1-18-2010. Caity and Ezra again. They come running out of Caity's room where these letter blocks acting like robots or something. They are so weird. But so cool. Because their moms are so cool too.


PS- you have to admit it...I have totally been on a blogging roll lately...

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I love that you are blogging a lot! It gives be something to read when i am sick of studying. Good luck with friday or if you go into labor before then! Can't wait to see pictures :)

The Yorksters said...

I didn't even think about this until just now, but we'd love to watch Caity for you whenever you need it. Don't even ask, just bring her over, you know where we live. :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...