Thursday, January 13, 2011

A long one

First pictures because I stink at uploading them in the places they go.



She is just so cute- and I am a totally unbiased parent ;)


John getting ready for work. He is sooooo good looking!


Then again...so am I.

And we make beautiful children...


I am telling you the kid loves pizza.
Caity Loves reading.


So much she cuddles with her books at night.



A picture of my belly...I am home alone and I can't get it to fit in my mirror..so this is the best you get for now....say "hi johnny5!"


Well I suppose we are due for an update?


Caity...

Oh Caity, where to start...Caity is loving having her own room again, and thanks to grandparents and aunts and uncles that spoil her, she has pretty much the coolest room ever. Her recent loves have been reading ALL her books on her bed (and well, books in general,) Cooking mac & cheese, eggs and orange-apple juice for her daddy, taking care of her babies (including putting them on timeout until they "decide to happy,ok? ok. Mommy- baby on timeout until decide to happy. No touch, mommy, ok? ok." "cleaning up her room" which includes taking EVERYTHING out of her drawers and rearranging them, scooby doo, elmo, the library, mac & cheese and pizza. And of course a million other things I can't think of right now. She has become quite theatrical she is never just "hundry" she usually will come into the kitchen holding her stomach and sagging her shoulders and exclaim with the biggest sigh, "Taity is SOOO hundry!" or she is SOOO tired or SOOO happy or even some days "SOO VERY (something)." And she never just likes something but just LOVES everything. You like Elmo? "Oh Taity LOVES elmo!" with an occasional "so much" So I started arguing with her, saying, "No, I love elmo" and we would go back and forth until Caity with say something like "Ok, both we love elmo, ok? ok." Every time John and I go somewhere Caity will ask where we are and we will give her the respective answer, and she will look at me and say "No...Daddy go get pizza" every. single. time. It cracks us up though. Every prayer consists of "heavy fadder, tank you for desus and nusry and daddy and mommy and nusry and daddy. (mumble mumble) desus...AMEN! We need also need to get a picture of that girl dancing...what a riot! She just makes us laugh...we are glad to have her. She is excited for the baby to come and I think she will be a pretty good helper at that...

John
John has started his first semester as an English major...with, get this, 20 credits! Is he crazy? Must be so. He really likes his classes so far though- man is he gone a lot though... I like studying English with him more than Biology, so I can't complain too much. He is trying to find a job, but that has proved to be impossible in the little town of Rexburg, so what do we do when we don't have a job? We buy a car to flip, of course. So John just fixed up this little Accent and it is ready to put back on the market- I must say I am pretty proud of him since that stuff is totally over my head. He is also fixing up washers and dryers to sell....oh, the good life. he is working pretty hard and I am darn grateful for all he does.

Me
Well, I am still pregnant- though I don't really mind, I am really enjoying this last little bit before my world is turned upside down again. My mom just found out she won't be able to come out, which would have been fun, but that's life- and as a result I am have gone in turbo-nesting-mode...in hipes that the transition will go smoothly (I would NOT have been able to do it without my mom last time- which I know is a little pathetic, but whatever.) I was in the kitchen two days straight cooking and freezing enough meals for literally a month (a little overboard?) I have scrubbed my house ceilinug to floor, corner to corner, and the baby's room is done (finally)! Bags are packed for the hospital and I am ready! But not rushing it... The doc says I'm a green tomato...which I think pretty much means I am not in labor or going into labor any time soon. Without going into too much detail about things most people really don't want to know I am just praying I go into labor (as opposed to being induced.) I am shooting for a V-back (regular deliver after a C-section.) and being induced decreases the chances 50%....so I am a little worried in that I have felt almost nothing indicating this baby is coming any time soon (my due date is Saturday.) So keep your fingers crossed for me, will ya?
.

8 comments:

Kayleen said...

okay, first of all, Caity is adorable! The things she says were cracking me up! We need to spend more time together. Second, I think this next labor and delivery will be much better for you, so try to not stress. I love you. I'm sorry I didn't come clean and cook with you. Way to go on getting it all done ahead of time. if you need me for caity duty any time before, during or after labor I would LOVE to have her over. Love you!

Ron, Erin and Elizabeth said...

Mary,
Can I come take care of you since your mom cant? Sersiously? I want to know all the details so post them away =) I keep asking brittany if there is any baby and of course she says no but knows no details so I think I just need to call you. I hope your feeling okay. I miss you a lot...so maybe a trip to rexburg is in order! =)

Ron, Erin and Elizabeth said...

Mary,
Can I come take care of you since your mom cant? Sersiously? I want to know all the details so post them away =) I keep asking brittany if there is any baby and of course she says no but knows no details so I think I just need to call you. I hope your feeling okay. I miss you a lot...so maybe a trip to rexburg is in order! =)

Kristin said...

Oh, Mary, I miss you. That was such a lovely post. Caity is sooo cute! She will be the cutest big sister. So did John switch majors? I will definitely pray that your labor/delivery will go well!

PECK said...

ohh good luck girl! Caity's gunna be an adorable big sister! and for the record, I was induced and I had a great delivery. :) it just depends on the person..good luck!! can't wait for him to come and to hear all the details!

Ian & Cristina said...

Ditto on the Caity is cute thing. I just love when they mimic us. Too fun!

Secondly, have you check out signing Caity up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library? They send you an age appropriate book every month until they turn 5! Seems like something right up a book-lovin' kid's alley. Best part is, it's free! Why not try it out? You can google it, or call me if you want more info :) Or WE could do a play date. Scratch that, we SHOULD do a play date. No, we MUST do one! :)

Lauren and Michael said...

I can't believe little johnny is coming so soon!! You have a ton of help offered it looks like but I'm here if you need it!! And John is crazy for taking 20 credits... but so am I....

The Shabby Vanity said...

Mary you crack me up

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...