Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolution

So you might think I am an overacheiver when it comes to this goal setting at the New Year's and all... but if I don't write it for the world to see I could just see myself not doing it...so here you have it my 2011 new year's resolutions:

1-Have a baby (preferably sooner)
2- actually I haven't gotten past that first one.


For the record, I don't even mind nosy strangers...as long as they tell me how great I look...you are all welcome to leave comments of how wonderfully I carry (even though I have yet to post a picture...take my word for it. I look fabulous.)

6 comments:

The Yorksters said...

When you are back in town you have to come over. We NEED to hangout! I don't care what time it is, I'm always here. :) Call me: 208-569-4292

Laura said...

Well I think you look fabulous ;)
I also think that is an admirable new year's resolution. If only we could all be such over-achievers =)

Kristin said...

Mary, you make me laugh. I love you.

Ron, Erin and Elizabeth said...

You are so funny and by the way... You do look great! I cant wait to see that little boy. Come soon little 5 =)

Kayleen said...

I think you look wonderful! We do need to get the kids together again before brassell boy comes. Ezra has been sick since my birthday, so it's a good thing it didn't work out then. Love you!!

Shauna said...

Mary. I love your goals. May be too ambitious though. Just saying. I sure do miss you!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...