Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 week check up





Johnny went in for his 2 week appointment. The good news is that he is still alive. He is a healthy growin' boy.
Here are his measurements and his percentile in comparison to other babies his age:
Hieght: 24 inches 100%
Weight: 10 pds 6 oz. 98%
Head: 14 inches 95%
So....he's a big boy. And his 4 day appointment he weighed 8pds 1oz. So yes, in 10 days he gained like 2 and half pounds!! I can't beleive how big he is getting....and I can't beleive how many pictures I have of him in the same outfit making "the same face" (as John says.) and I just love every one and want to bore the world with them! But I restrained and narrowed it to three.
The last one is Johnny with his friends Caity introduced him to. Their names are baby Johnny too. How fun.
I just love the second one- I just want to cuddle with him...I love his chunky little cheeks- I think he looks a little more like me than John- my face kind of chunks like that too.

6 comments:

Kayleen said...

He's huge! And looks so much older to me already. I love all the baby Johnny's! How sweet! Love you guys.

The Schultz Family said...

It's just a little creepy how the baby doll in pink in the 3rd picture is the only one looking at the camera. lol Were Caity's measurements as "big" as Johnny's at this age?

Mary said...

Oh my goodness Jen! You are totally right! Chuckie....

Kassy said...

Wow! He's already like half Karys's size! Are you guys still thinking of coming out to Seattle? We'd love to meet little Johnny :)

Lisa Lines said...

Yeah I am happy Johnny is still alive. I have high hopes that Holly will survive her older brother. He is cute as a button. I love the pictures.

Alisha and Braeden said...

He is so cute Mary! You have such a cute little family. I hope I can see you one day SOON!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...