Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I got an amazing wife!!


To Mary, and all those other crazy moms out there, from John and everyone of your husbands,


You spending the majoirty of the night, while I lay alseep, feeding the baby every hour. You are crawling back and forth in and out of bed, only to crawl back into bed at 6 am to be awaken by the 45 minutes later by the door being thrown open and a high pitch sound yelling "Caity's awake!" Not only do you get out of bed, you tell her how excited you are to see her and sit down on the floor to color, play break the ice, elfefun, or whatever she wants, only breaking to return to the rocking chair and feed the little man. You make her breakfast, feed the baby,wash clothes, feed the baby, take them to the library, feed the baby, and somehow have the house spotless when I return to you feeding the baby. Somehow you are still excited to be alive and even smile when you see me, knowing deep inside that within the next couple hours you could be anywhere, doing anything from digging a car out of the snow, to driving to Boise to get a truck. haha. You are amazing. I tell you all the time, your only job in this house is to love me, but you never listen.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Well, that just made my day...thanks John! (Except I am not sure why that picture resurfaced on this blog...one viewing is enough!)

Kayleen said...

oh my goodness! SOOO Sweet! i'm going to casually leave this post open when James gets home tonight ;)

Lauren and Michael said...

Mary, I think you are awesome!!!! And it is sweet that your husband loves you so much!! Your family must come to dinner soon!! We miss you all! Oh and cant wait to meet the little man!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...