Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One more...

So I couldn't finish off today withou this last picture...Caity's first people!! I know it could be annoying to hear (or read, I guess) me gush about my amazingly talented daughter...but really... I just think it is SO COOL that she drew a picture of our family! It is just a really cool milestone for me. And I don't know, maybe it is like old news for a two year old to draw people, but I don't care- my daughter's an artistic genius. This is my blog and I can say so if I want.

(Daddy is the tall one...caity is one to the left, and one more to the left is mommy, and that scribble in the upper left is johnny. And Ezra is to the right of Daddy.)

Special Shout out to the Johnsons for making this super cool chalktivity table...probably my favorite thing in Caity's room...Thanks Lincoln!

Well, I will soon be accepting orders for portraits...until then...good night and good riddance (don't even know how to spell riddance...)

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Ezra's part of her family! How cute! that is so sweet! You do have an amazingly talented, smart and beautiful daughter and you're allowed to say so.

Ron, Erin and Elizabeth said...

That is really really smart! For real though that seems early to be drawing people. Maybe she will be a artistic prodigy. I would like a portrait of lizzy =)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...