Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Right now...

John is in his American Lit Class


The Little Man is asleep:
Caity is singing "The Happy Song" that goes something like this: "Happy, happy, happy, happy Happy, HAPPY, happy." With the occasional "Happy Baby Johnny happy Mommy, Happy Daddy, happy happy..." She is singing this while getting her baby Johnnys ready for a walk around the house:



Isn't she the cutest? (...)
I am wearing my super cool lamb slippers that John thinks are grandma slippers- when in reality they really are super cool....I love them.


(and I am writing on our blog, of course.)

2 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

Awww, your slippers remind me of Lamb Chop's Sing-a-Long, where kids come to sing-a-long... Remember...?? No...? Oh, ok...

The Mele's said...

your so cool

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...