Thursday, April 14, 2011

Johnny's Baby Blessing






This weekend we blessed Johnny. It was such a good day. I am so grateful to have him in our family! I just love this boy! I couldn't help but feel what a special little boy he is and feel God's love for him. I hope I can always relay that love to him as we grow up together. During the blessing, I definitely felt what a tremendous responsibility it is to be a mother, as well the confirmation that it is what I am supposed to be doing right now. So grateful for the opportunity.

Above: He's like, "mom, enough with the pictures already."


Below: Johnny is telling me all about his day. The cousins.

(yeah, I know the lighting is bad, and Caity is doing her "mean caity" face see post below, but it is believe it or not...it is the best one of the three of them....at least of Noah. He is so cute.- Noah is my brother, James' boy.)


Caity helping get Johnny dressed.
Us. Can't believe we are 4 now! Weird.

Caity was so excited for her brother.

And she showed it so well...


Me and my little guy


John III, John V, and John IV.
It was a big day for him...his smile still makes me blush.

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

So cute! He looks so much older than the last time I saw him! I'm glad it all went well. Ezra has had a fever for the past two days, otherwise I would've stampeded your home for a playdate. Our children's immune systems clearly don't want us to be friends :(

The Schultz Family said...

Congratulations! His little outfit was so cute. :) The picture of the 4 of you was so sweet. (You look fantastic, by the way.) But, by far, my favorite picture is of Caity pushing Johnny's face... or maybe nice Caity was just gently stroking his hair...

Laura said...

You look lovely! I just love your in-laws. You married into a great family!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...