Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Basically just Mary

Lately I have just felt so content! I am so grateful for a God who cares about me. Some things that have just made me happy lately:
  • Went to the financial aid office to figure something out, a little nervous that they would say something like, "You're a loser get out of here!" BUT as I walked in one of the Advisors was emailing me! So there was already someone there who knew what was going on with my account and had all the answers I needed. It was just awesome.
  • While I was at school today Johnny wouldn't stop crying. John tried everything, then finally put him in our bed, on my side to see if he missed me smell (it sounds kind of weird written out like this) and I guess he just started laughing and talking to himself until he fell asleep about 3o minutes later- he loves me!! :)
  • Last night during dinner Caity came up to me and gave me a kiss and said, "thanks for making my yummy dinner, mommy!"
  • John. He just always makes me happy. OH! and for mother's day he got me this really cool camera! Like a nice one! He got it off Craigslist for a killer deal, I am so excited!
Something not so hot: Math. Hate it. It hates me. It is going to eat me.

Mary

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

such sweet tender mercies. Thanks for sharing!

The Schultz Family said...

What math are you taking? And by the way, you're awesome. :)

Joan Bunting said...

Wish I could be there to help you with that math. Wish I could be closer to see you and give you a hug!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...