Saturday, May 14, 2011

Imagination Nation (i made a rhyme!)


Caity told me yesterday she loves her best friend- I was flattered, I told her I loved her too. She informed me I wasn't her best friend. Santa Clause was. Caity has her first imaginary friend. Yesterday afternoon, she told me to please get out of her room, I asked her if I could stay to which she responded, looking away from me, "Santa Clause is it ok if my mom stays? (pause) Gank you Santa! (looks back at me.) Ok- mommy, santa says you stay."
This morning she was deciding between Toy Story and the Chipmunks, she said, "which one..." I said "toy story" She said, "no, I was asking Santa Clause" (in a very nice way, at least) "Oh Santa wants Toy Story, ok." I am losing my pull.
Caity has also been seen opening the front door and saying, "thanks for coming to play, Santa Clause! Come back soon" and waving good bye! So funny.
Does this mean she is lonely?
Yesterday she took me to the "farm" with pigs, chickens, zebras and everything! Her little imagination has been so much fun as it is developing.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! I love her personality!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...