Saturday, May 21, 2011

Moving on down.

So things are changing once again for the Brassells! Get this- we are MOVING! How exciting! I just love a new adventure. Yes, this is the THIRD move for us in one year- we're crazy, I know. We found an awesome deal of an apartment that just needs some Brassell lovin'- and paint, and new carpet, and lenolium, and an air freshener, and some cleaner, lots of cleaner, and a couple new windows and plenty of plaster and well, you get the idea...although at first we were a little weary about the move we are getting more and more excited every day- and we will save a ton! And as we fix it up, the owner will take it off our rent! So, it will be nice- right? No going back now, so here we come! I will post pictures. (maybe.)
Spring is here! I just feel like this year tulips are God's special gift to me to let me know winter is over- yay! Today I made John pull over so I could smell some blossoms- beautiful.
Caity is loving the new weather as well, she especially likes rolling her window down and sticking her head out the window. Kind of like a dog. There is nothing like looking in that rear view mirror and seeing those little hands waving at all the passing pedestrians. I love her.
Hope all is well for all of you- Happy Saturday night!

4 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

You guys are CRAZY! But I love you and I think you guys will have a lot of fun fixing up something.

Caley said...

Oh yes! Please share pictures! I bet you guys will do a fantastic job! Good luck w/ the move!

Kristin said...

Go Brassell's! Can't wait to see before & after pictures. Love that Caity waves to peds!

Brit said...

a) i looove that picture of catie, with her nose all scrunched barely tall enough to get her head out of the window
b) i love what you've done with the new place
c) i love that i finally learned how to make comments, youre gonna get sick of me!!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...