Friday, September 23, 2011

One year older and wiser too!

John, Caity and I all ended the summer with our birthdays! 

I was first- I turned 24.
My cake John decorated and Caity placed the candles

Caity got me a card

On August 31st John Turned 26! 
I made huckleberry buckle...so good! (I know he looks out of it in this picture...but its the only one I had!)

On September 3rd, Miss Caity turned 3- wow! That is crazy! We went to the zoo and had a little party at the Brassell's house, followed by ANOTHER party at my parent's house. Spoiled Loved little girl.




We also celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary September 8th! For our anniversary John proposed to me again- ring and everything!! (I don't have any pictures of the new ring believe it or not!) Originally, my engagement ring was a wedding band (with the little diamonds and everything.) and I always loved those three diamond rings and well- John surprised me with one! Isn't that sweet? I felt engaged all over again and stared at my hand all day and still find myself using WAY to many hand gestures- it is beautiful and I feel so lucky to have such a sweet husband to think of that!

 I just can't believe how fast time is flying. I look at these pictures and can't believe some day Caity is going to college or something! Time just stop! (after graduation please!)

Speaking of birthdays before I forget! My mom turned 50 yesterday! 

She'll hate me for posting this picture! But again- only one I have! I love my mom...she's my hero.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to all of you! I always looked at 3-year-olds as not "babies" anymore. It broke my heart when Charlotte turned three. Time does go WAY too fast.

Erin Anderson said...

Laura took the words right out of my mouth! Happy birthday to all of you! =) it was fun to see you guys while you were down here. IT was a little crazy so next time your hear let me know. WE would love to see you

Kayleen said...

happy birthday everyone! miss you!

The Borlands said...

Mary, I wish you lived closer so we could play. I like you! I think our little girls would have fun together too. I love that they share the same bday.

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...