Friday, January 6, 2012

An interview with Cate

I got this idea from pinterest...it is fun to see what goes on in a toddler's mind.

What is your name?
ummm...Caity Brassell
How old are you?
Three, Mom, three.
Holds fingers up (because I am a big girl.)
What color is your hair?
(after trying to get me to say it for her.) um...yellow
What color are your eyes?
green and black
What is your favorite food?
mac and cheese, AAAnd peas, and pizza, sticks and pop.
What is your favorite song?
frosty the snowman
What is your favorite treat?
bananas, cookies
What is your favorite color?
blue
What is your favorite animal?
horsies
What is your favorite book?
baby jesus book
What is your favorite store?
mine! (broulims) because it makes me so happy its not moving.
What do you like to do with Daddy?
having so much fun with him like playing game. call johnny pooper
What do you like to do with Mommy?
having cookies 'cause we make them together! count to two with mom. and play special game in the office.
What is your favorite movie?
watch Spencer sing
What is your favorite TV show?
library shows
Who are your friends?
allison, payden, bracken, ezra, johnny and you and daddy and ummmm and p, and david and shingshang Katy, there's another Katy and her name is shingshang, and neenee said there is another Katy isn't it wonderful? Forever!
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Run around and someone catch me and got her, and play with Patrick and hels daddy fix his truck with him.
What is your favorite thing to play inside?
with Johnny, I like to play with my toys and johnny plays with his toys. I like Legos and yes, yes!!! Cinderella!! Cin-der-ELLA!! My favorite thing to do is clap my hands.

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

so funny! I should try this with Ezzy too. Love that he's still listed among her friends!!

Katy Sheanshang said...

Mary, I love it! So funny. Brittany told me that she tried to convince Caity that there was another Katy. So great!

Kristin said...

Sooo sweet, I love it!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...