Sunday, January 22, 2012

Johnny's Birthday (part 1- the decorations.)

I can't believe my little man is 1 year old!! We had a lot of fun celebrating his birthday...his party was a monster theme- in honor of his growling, of course.
Sooo, the following are some pictures of the decorations the night before- its not worth pinteresting or anything- but I think it turned out kind of fun!
He was so excited when he saw it! I didn't even think he would notice.


in case you probably can't tell...those are monsters on his cake. (I had to explain the blue one to john-three eyes, yellow legs...get it? Oh well, it tasted good.)

There is Johnny's little cake for himself- with the little one! A ONE! I still can't believe it!

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

these are so cute! I can't believe he's one already. Looks like you had lots of fun!

The Schultz Family said...

Those are awesome decorations, Mary! You have skillz. :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...