Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whaddupdate

John
  • Accepted to University of ______! I think I will keep it a secret and save it for a post of its own! But JFYI (just for your information) We know where we are going in August!
  • Will finish hauling hay next week and will then be a Manager for Biorem Compost (or as John calls it, The Poo Job.) It will be nice though, a five dollar raise and he will only have to work three days a week, so I can go to school! We feel pretty blessed it all worked out.
  • Just bought a 4runner to flip. I know, I know my dream car, right? Wrong. THIS one is covered with camo, yes camo, and is about ten years older than luxury.  He bought to flip it- good thing he is a miracle worker!
Mary
  • Start school in 6 days- ahhh! So surreal. I don't want to go back, I don't want to! But...I must. Just hoping I will be able to prioritize time with the kids as number one- its hard feeling the pressures! I know it will be what is best...but, bah- school.
  • Has become the list master...my poor family and their lives subjected to my lists! (deep down I think they like it...I know Caity does!)
  • Just had my sister come visit for the week. Aw, love her. (and John's sister visit for a couple days!) Kickin' it with the 18 year olds- yee--ya.
Caity
  • Is the bad-word police around here.
  • Sneaks marshmellows for her and Johnny before letting me know she is awake.
  • Can now read, cat, hat, rat, the, you, jam, ham, mat- and others I can't remember, when it isn't frustrating, its enjoyable! This age has been a lot of fun for me.
  • Is obsessed with "hoooo" ing like an owl. 
  • Just walked in looking like a homeless person.
Johnny
  • Tells you story all the day long, and even though you can tell they are important to him, you really  have no clue what he is saying.
  • Started a new dance move today: He points both of his fingers out and squats up and down to the beat. It is so funny.
  • Now says, "no" and "yaaaaaaay" while flinging his arms in the air.
  • Is really into the motor-skills type of activities; like stacking the rings, or putting the shapes in the right place.
  • Loves the outdoors like his daddy, except as soon as he makes it out the door, he bolts for the street! (the busy street, mind you.) 
  • kisses me and then looks at John and laughs at him like, "what are you gonna do?"
  • loves bed time/nap time. Weird, I know- but not complaining!
Sorry for the lack of pictures...I need to charge my camera! 


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ummm...WHERE are you going?!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...