Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Right now.

Living with Caity is like living in a Musical. Every time she says something like, "It's ok, I'll get it."  We are suddenly entertained by an original piece about how she is going to 'get it' and how it 'is ok, ok, ok, yeah!'

Johnny has been into puzzles, he doesn't really know how to do them, but oh, how he wants to! It is fun watching him push himself and get smarter and smarter. 

The kids sleep together at night, and they cuddle and it just melts this mom's heart. 

Caity just came down stairs and said, "Mom, I am almost ready for bed, I just have to finish putting my jewelry." 

Johnny is lining up all his cars on a pillow upside down so they can go "night-night." 

John is studying. 

The Sister Missionaries just left and I get to go do a lesson with them tomorrow! I am very excited!

5 comments:

Kayleen said...

love this! I miss Caity. and all of you! How exciting you get to go with the Sister Missionaries!!

Ellen said...

Oh what cute kids and family! I think I'm going to be like Caity and Johnny and start sleeping with my jewelry and toys! Life is Good :)

erin anderson said...

I get so excited when you post! Hopefully I get to spend some time with you in August =)

s + b said...

Your kids are adorable. I love that they sleep together! I need some advice on this. Do they actually share a room or just sneak into each others'? Gage and Kjel are in the same room and it is H-E-L-L. They wake each other up ALL NIGHT and are bright-eyed by like 4 AM. It's horrible. But we don't have any other options. It sounds like you have it down over there, though.

I love sister missionaries! We are getting a ton into our mission next month and I can't wait!

Mary said...

Hey Brooke! I wish I had advice to give- Caity is a VERY heavy sleeper, otherwise it would have been a nightmare! I don't know how you do it, 4 AM is a no go for this girl. Good luck!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...