Thursday, June 13, 2013

Another Day in Newcastle.

These kids have loved our stay here. 
Beside's a couch and fold up table from a family friend, we didn't have any furniture, so our kids had so much room to run and around and enjoy themselves.  We only brought a few toys, so we they got a lot of play time.
 The library is only a block away and we frequent there as often as we can and we are reading quite a bit around here. I love library books, because I don't get so bored!  We also live right by a QFC grocery store and will sometimes walk there to get an ice-cream cone.  Caity is signed up for Kid Camp at church, so I am excited she has that to look forward to as well.


Ever since he was a baby, Johnny would do this when he got embarrassed, I think it is so cute.

^here they are watching PBS kids so I could get some HW done. I just love what buddies they are. We are having such a fun summer together, surviving the heat.

For a date tonight, John and I checked out a movie from the library and are going to use our coupon for a free pizza at Jet City Pizza...I can't wait! I haven't seen a lot of him since he started on the housing project internship, so it will be a fun time together (with baby kicking me ribs the entire time!) :)

1 comment:

Brit said...

your and john's dates are always so sweet. And I love how johnny does get embarrased easily! hello "cute underwear" story

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...