Friday, June 21, 2013

Ready to Party

Today we went to a family friend's reception, so I get to head back to my old stomping grounds in the good ole Federal Way! 
Before we took off, I realized my kids' faces weren't dirty, so it was worth pulling out a camera. Some occasions are just too special to pass up.





These kids are so much fun. I am glad I get to be their mom and enjoy their youth! Speaking of which, I got my first gray hair, people! Oy vey!
Here are a couple of pictures from the reception:
It was such a fun night.  I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life.  Since my parent moved to Salt Lake, it had been a long time since I had seen such familiar faces.  Caity had so much fun hanging out with Melita's kids, it made me wish we lived closer! 
But alas, we are basically nomads and move so often these days we just don't know where we will end up next.

1 comment:

Brit said...

These are in the top running for my favorite pics of the kiddos. The yellow and navy Caity... totally killin it girl! And the slick side swept hair johnny... stud

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...