Monday, July 1, 2013

Cougar Mountain Trails

Just a mile from our apartment in Newcastle, there are all these old mining trails.  It is absolutely breathtaking.  All the trails ranging from about a mile to three mile loops, without a ton of incline so the kids (who am I kidding...so I) could handle them pretty well.  We'd go hike these a couple time a week and it was so relaxing.  As soon as we would start on a trail, it was like we were in fantasy world, so much green! I loved it.







Me and Baby trailing at the end of the pack, always! 




Happiest without shoes on!

We took a ton of videos and hope to some day learn how to put them all together to music. Until then, I at least want one on here, so I can remember the mannerisms the kids have.  They are just so little!
video
Oh, it was just so convenient and beautiful, it is what I miss most about living in Seattle, so glad we were able to find our oasis from the city.

1 comment:

Brit said...

where is this place! its so greeeen! so happy when you share videos! the struggle was cute to watch!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...