Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 15: Gobbler Gettin'






I planned to write a post about my mom today, but it's not quite ready.
So, when all else fails, let's talk about John!
Here is a picture of him turkey hunting yesterday morning:
He has like five layers on in this picture! (Just to let the record show...)

Beautiful, huh?
I'm going to miss this!
No turkey. But he sure has mastered that turkey call! The kids think it is the coolest thing, they must be deaf or something but it is like nails on a chalkboard to me!
He sure is a handsome hunter though.
I am glad I have John, he sees in me the person I wish I was and is always encouraging me to pursue what makes me happy, he believes in me.  His example makes me think of helping the person stranded on the side of the road, who am I kidding? Helping everyone. He's a good guy and I'm thankful to be his wife.


No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...