Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 17: "Do they have grass in Dember?"

I grabbed the kids' backpacks and let them choose a few toys to bring to our summer in Denver.
Johnny was thrilled with his back pack he buckled it in the front and marched around the house like a little adventurer. 
What were his most prized possessions, you ask?
A "floating thing" (frisbee), a truck, a nightlight and the hulk.
Soon after, I couldn't find him anywhere.
I looked high, I looked low...No Johnny.
Then, I finally found him sitting on the side step of the car.
I asked him what he was doing and he looked at me like it was obvious,
"I'm moving to Dember!"
I thought it was so cute.

Then he came to the front door, sat down and asked me question after question about "Dember"
"Can we run in circles there?  Will we have a home?  Can I play at the park in Dember? 
Oh, I know...can I be a monster in Dember?"
You could see how nervous he was about it all, this will be a big change for such a little boy!
I am glad we will be there with him to help him figure it all out. It will be an adventure.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

LOVE the picture of Johnny sitting on the step with his backpack. What a cute guy. Life is Good :)

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...