Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 26: Splash Pad

Last night my mom and I took the kids to the splash park by her house.
I loved how nervous these two were:
...so they had to hold hands approaching "the unkown"

Caity took the first leap:
She kept shouting "I'm crazy! I'm crazy! I'm crazy cold!"
And singing a song about Jesus being baptized in the River Jordan
 
John said, "Mom! I'm going to go through the BIG splash! Can't go under it, can't go over it...Gotta go through it!"
Yes.  That is the "splash" right there. It was about 6 inches tall.
He was thrilled and terrified at the same time.

William was a trooper and tagged along in the stroller.
He watched from the sidelines with my mom and me.

It was so fun enjoying the cool night air and spending time with my mom and watching the kids play in water that was probably full of backwash and other unmentionable accidents.
 Such a great end to a busy, busy day.
I'll have to write about everything else once the pictures are uploaded.
Until then....tomorrow we are Denver bound!
With no A/C!
This shall be an adventure!
 

1 comment:

Brit said...

so cute! also i'm dying her for another blog update! been checking back more your average stalker

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...