Monday, May 19, 2014

"Let it Go"

video
This is Caity and her friend, Erin.  They are Preschool buddies.  I think she is one of the cutest little girls.  She insisted on wearing this blue dress so she could be Elsa from Frozen.  I asked them to sing "The Frozen Song" and off they went, it cracked me up (Erin is so sincere!)- so I had to share! Let me guess: it's your new ring tone!

Today, while we were packing, Erin came and grabbed Caity and she had a few girls over for a play date.  Caity was in heaven they played doctor, adoption, dentist and Minnie Mouse. Adoption was Caity's favorite game-whatever works!

I was so grateful because lately Caity has not had a lot of "being a kid" time with all the stress of moving, so I am just so happy she was able to relax.

1 comment:

Brit said...

those hiccups were the cutest thing ever. and that little friend of hers--- i want to adopt! she is so stinkin cute! i can't believe how well they did with all the words! this has made my night. now... time for round 2

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...