Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Awkward Turtle

Yesterday after the missionaries left, I asked John, "Was I awkward?" and immediately started laughing- because I already knew the answer. I was totally awkward. Ha ha.
Then John gave me "the look" and I laughed even harder and I said, "Why? Why do I have to be so awkward all the time?"
With out missing a beat, John smiled and said, "It's not that you were awkward, you were just playing socially hard to get." Ha ha.

Oh dear me...

People are always complaining about post pregnancy  bodies, meanwhile...I'm over here listening to myself talk and I am like, "Who IS this person?" It just hasn't been the same, you know?  (Not saying my post prego body is all fine and dandy...)
It's like all this dramatic emotional growth and change at a rapid pace, and I just don't know how to catch up with it all- does that make sense?  If not, good thing this is a blog, because if we were real life, it would get awkward. Again.
I mean sure, when I blog I sound like myself...but blogging is basically the grown-up lady version of talking to imaginary friends, if you know what I mean.
But besides that.. if you are over the age of say---five or six, our conversations will probably contain a few "ahems" and a couple, "sooooo, yeah....um, so you're having a good day then?...Good."

I need to get out more. Like, f'real.
But until then....I'll just hang out around here. With these little rascals.
video

Caity has been Miss Photographer lately.  It is fun seeing the world through her eyes. Not to mention viewing the 101 selfies she manages to take of herself.  Here are some of my favorites















No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...