Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

I am grateful to Dads, from the Dad that raised me to the Dad of my own children to the Dad that raised him.
Where would this world be without fathers?

So many wonderful men in my life, my husband's life and my kid's life that I have felt gratitude for throughout the day.
I love that when John gets home from work William will start freaking out- bouncing up and down, Johnny will rip off his shirt to play "Hulk" and Caity will start jumping on the bed saying "You will NEVER get me." He doesn't miss a beat and my once peaceful afternoon turns into a circus.  They love their dad. And I love him too. :)
 



Happy Father's Day to John's Dad who always knows what to say at the exact time I need to hear it, has one of the most welcoming faces and of course, who raised a really great son. 

And last but definitely not least, Happy Father's Day to my dad. I always get so excited when I call home and he answers. He can always make me laugh and is the hardest worker I know.
I will always cherish drives together and when he would come and talk to me at bedtime when I was a teenager about life.



No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...