Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's all coming together...at last.

Well, if you have been following my blog, you know I have been experiencing an uphill struggle called, "Johnny seriously though, get a shirt on."  This boy is shirtless about 3/4 of the day, and it isn't because I don't put him in a shirt at least 5 times throughout the day...it is just that things come up and in order to do those things, he apparently needs to rip off his shirt. 
Example:
I tell him to clean his room. He takes off his shirt and gets to work.  I ask him why his shirt is off and he says, "You asked me to clean my room!"
I have been wracking my brain as to why we can't overcome this Mowgli Mentality. Then as I was looking through pictures on Facebook, and it hit me.
I blame JOHN!
(side story: I told the kids this was their dad when he was little and they said "Oh cool."  Then Caity asked who the little girl was and I said "NeeNee" and they about hyperventilated with excitement. They just love her.)

Ha ha!
Maybe I should call John's mom to see how she handled it. 
Until then, I guess I just have deal with Little Mr. Rib Cage racing around my house.
Just kidding, I'm going to make him put on a shirt right now.
In other news, we went to the park.









1 comment:

Spencer Brassell said...

i say let him run naked! loved this post (: thanks for sharing! (:

ps this is brit

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...