Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mr. Lawyer...well, almost anyway

How can I keep posting about Denver and neglect the reason we are even over here!
Here is a picture of John after he first day of work:
Doesn't he look all professional and stuff?
He is loving his internship and I am just beyond proud of him.
There was more to this post, but he made me erase it all.
Last time I have HIM edit!
:)
Apparently, I exaggerated or something.
So, we'll just leave it at I am proud of my guy for how hard he is working, and I am excited that he likes what he is doing at the US Attorney's office.

3 comments:

Brit said...

the suit looks good

Whitney said...

Ya he is pretty awesome, but we can't wait for you all to come be awesome in Boise!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

BOOO don't let John edit!

And he's lookin' sharp!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...