Friday, August 29, 2014

The Larsen Family

Today we got to help celebrate my Aunt Janae and Uncle Eric's 25 year anniversary by going to the Boise LDS temple and watching their family get sealed.  It was a very special moment and I was so grateful I got to be a part of it.
I just love the Larsen family.  From as long as I can remember, I can recollect getting some fun gift or treat from "Janeric" for every holiday or occasion in the mail. My Aunt Janae just has a way of making people feel special when they are around her. They are some of the most thoughtful people.  It is so exciting to live close to them!
My Mom came up to visit from Salt Lake, which was also so much fun.
No, I can't ever seem to get a normal picture of my kids. Gosh. Haha.
It was a busy couple of days running around, but a total blast!

My grandpa Ogden was also there, and it was great to see him!

1 comment:

Brittany Brassell said...

wow- they look so much alike! cute sisters! I hope caity gets one someday! (:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...