Thursday, August 28, 2014

William Walking

The first time I caught William crawling, it was a little lack-luster.  He wasn't very excited about it, it was kind of like, "I can crawl, so what?  Why do you keep hitting your hands together like that?"  Well, William has made up for it ten-fold in his walking ventures. This little boy is all wobbly smiles every time he journeys from one piece of furniture to another.  When he makes his destination he looks so pleased with himself and claps his hands together.  I love watching that boy walk, every time is like the first time.

I especially like when he walks towards me, because as soon as he gets close enough, he dives towards me and buries his face in my arms.  Then we clap together.
This stage has been so much fun!
video
Of course when I get my camera out he always biffs it!

UPDATE!
9/10/2014

video

2 comments:

Kristen said...

AH! That's so exciting!

Brittany Brassell said...

he really is the cutest baby ever!!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...