Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sappy, Happy, and Sally.

Feeling sappy these days, and it is the most random things that set me off: Johnny sleeping, William laughing as I push him on the swing, Caity skip-running from my car to the school play ground, listening to the voicemails John leaves me, even the messes the kids create playing together.  It is just these weird little moments that make me smile from the inside.
I don't really know how to describe it, but lately I am just getting all emotional over these every-day quiet moments.









Speaking of sappy, we sold Sally on Monday.  Everyone was pretty devastated. This was our last family picture.  At Family Night later, I was telling Johnny that our family was going to be together forever and he corrected me and said, "No, because Sally is gone. She is a part of our family." Oh, the memories we created driving that Land Cruiser.  We are still in mourning, if only rent came free. 


3 comments:

Ellen said...

RIP Sally! Life is (not so) Good :)

Ellen said...

(But really Life IS Good :))

Whitney said...

Oh poor Sally! I hope she went to a good home... and Mary you look like a hottie in that picture!! We miss you guys! How do we live so close and never see each other?! I love all of the cute pics of your everyday moments!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...