Friday, October 17, 2014

"Time to Leave for School!"

This was supposed to be a picture of Caity before she left for school.  Brothers happen, if you know what I mean.
Then I say, "Time for school, Get in the van and get in your car seats! Let's go, let's go, let's go aaaaand let's go!"

 I love how much longer it takes for William to walk a distance than his siblings.
In rushes Caity as he turns around to come inside.

Johnny running the wrong way as William makes it to the "Welcome" mat.

William barely makes it to the threshold and Johnny squeezes past him to head for the garage.

It's a struggle...

 
but he makes it!  What the next picture should include is a big 'ole "I did it!" hug for mom.

Saying goodbye to Miss Caity, every time I wish I could just "animorph" into a bird and tweet after her all day.
And off she goes to discover a little more about the world.



No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...