Monday, November 17, 2014

Made Over by Caity

I thought it would be fun to let Caity put on my make up today.  Lately, it doesn't seem like we get a lot of one on one time.  She was so precise and methodical, I thought it was so cute.
I loved watching her face as she applied different things.

We sat on my bathroom floor and talked about school, Elsa, and friends while she worked her magic.  I didn't tell her what to do, or in what order or how things worked. 
I was impressed when I looked in the mirror, though! You would have never guessed a 6 year old did my make up. Granted, I had a rainbow eyelid when I closed my eyes...it was still pretty conspicuous. I know, I know, I should have taken a picture. Maybe next time...
It was good bonding time for us, I like that Caity girl.



2 comments:

Ellen said...

That's a great day! I wish you would have included a picture of yourself after Caity was finished. Life is Good :)

Whitney said...

No kidding where is your before and after!! What a cute girl!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...