Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas 2014

Visiting Santa!



At Caity's class pajama party eating bagel snowmen


Visiting my grandparents with James and Tayci's family.


All ready for church!

CHRISTMAS EVE
Christmas Eve was fun this year. 
I could not for the life of me get a good picture of my kids in their pajamas. I think they were pretty wired with excitement.











Johnny got dad a tool from Harbor Freight, he was pretty excited about it. He got me a "banilla" candle.

CHRISTMAS MORNING
These are teh only pictures I got before my camera died!
Santa must found a lot of duplos on craigslist for a really good deal, because holy cow! 

These little dolls were a labor of love. I made a goal that every year the kids would each get something homemade, here is what I mustered this year. Their names we found out later are (from right to left) Alice, Spike and Cheerio. 




And theeen, my camera died. It was an awesome Christmas though!

No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...