Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Johnny's Christmas Bucket List

video
Johnny has quite the idea of needs to happen before we wake up Christmas morning.  He was listing everything off for me, so I ran quick to grab a camera.  He makes me smile, that boy.  I know, I am probably the only person who will watch this....then watch it again...and again...then make John watch it again, but I just love capturing his thought process.
I know it sounds like I told him to say it, but in the bucket list before I started videoing Johnny said, "And number four- we have to have Christmas Spirits."  That made me laugh. I wasn't sure if he meant alcohol, the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future, or if we just needed to have the spirit of Christmas. 
I mentioned it before, but Johnny's new "swear word" is Bah Humbug! If he is stuck or he falls he'll make sure to exclaim, "BAH HumBUG!" 

In other news, not a night goes by that I don't find Johnny sneaking into Caity's room for story time.  I kind of want to be like, "Get in bed you crazies!" but I am mostly just so excited that a)they are getting along and b)Caity is reading, and to her brother.
This moment is one of my happy places.
(this Charlie Brown book is read by my brother, Matt. Johnny just likes listening to the front page over and over because it says "Read by Uncle Matt." and he says, "HAHA! Uncle MATT!" It is the favorite at our house this year.)



No comments:

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...