Monday, September 21, 2015

Caity, the FIRST grader

Caity has been so excited to go to school ALL day and eat her lunch AT SCHOOL, she has talked about it all summer. Then a week before school she started saying things like "Oh man, my last Tuesday of freeeeedoooomm!" as if she was dreading it, but you could tell by her face she didn't mean it  but was likely imitating something she had seen somewhere as a right of passage as child.  I have learned this about Caity: the days she looks forward to are first, Christmas; second, the first day of school; and third her birthday.  At least so far. I like that girl.
We walked her to school

If you can zoom on this picture you can see two little bodies holding hands on the to school. Dear Caity and Johnny: PLEASE always be this sweet to eachother.




2 comments:

Ellen said...

Can't believe you have a first grader! She looks so grown-up! Life is Good :)

Whitney said...

Oh my word she looks so grown up! I love how excited she is about school! I hope that never goes away!!

You May Also Enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...